How to Activate UPS My Choice
- Registration process can be completed online
- Existing users can login with account credentials
- UPS corporate contact information is available
For some the wondering and waiting part of placing an order can be almost too much to bear (even if attempting to grin while doing so). Individuals who find themselves nodding in agreement after reading the previous sentence may want to take the guessing game out of the entire process by utilizing the UPS My Choice feature. The handy service keeps customers off the edge of the seat by providing FREE text or email alerts for all packages that are being delivered via UPS. Those who wish to sign up for the notifications can do so by going to the UPS My Choice Activate page and clicking the Continue button to sign up for an account (those who already have an account with UPS can login with existing credentials to proceed).
UPS Fun Facts
- Founded on August 28th, 1907 and has headquarters located in Atlanta, GA
- Employs over 434,000 workers and posted revenues of $61 BILLION in 2016
- Receives around 101,500,000 customer tracking requests per business day
- Serves 220 countries and territories (EVERY address in NA AND Europe)
- Delivery fleet includes 108,210 package cars, vans, tractors, and motorcycles
In order to conclude the registration process at the UPS My Choice Activate page, customers must create a User ID and a password before checking a box to confirm they have read and agree to the terms. Customers who have an account with Facebook, Twitter, google, or Amazon can choose to proceed by clicking one of the available icons. Questions for UPS can be addressed by contacting the company’s corporate office.
UPS Corporate Office Contact Information
- 55 Glenlake Parkway, NE, Atlanta, GA 30328