US Bank Bonus 2016
- New customers will receive a bonus when opening a new checking account with direct deposit
- Bank anytime and anywhere with online and mobile banking
- Pay bills and deposit checks with a smart phone through Photo Bill Pay and Mobile Check Deposit
Individuals that are looking for a new bank and could also use some quick cash in their lives will want to take a look at the US Bank Bonus 2016. To take advantage of this lucrative offer, customers will need to access the designated offer webpage. After landing on the US Bank Bonus 2016 offer page, customers will need to complete step one by entering their Promo Code found on the letter or email they received. To complete step two customers will need to open a US Bank checking account by clicking the Apply Online button. Once the account has been opened its time to move on to step three where customers will need set up Direct Deposit with their US Bank checking account. Once the Direct Deposit has been set up, customers will move on to step four (the most fun step of all). In this final step customers will simply wait for the cash bonus to hit their checking accounts after the Direct Deposit is made.
The US Bank Bonus 2016 page will also show customers a variety of different accounts that can be opened:
- Easy Checking Account – Basic checking account with standard features
- Silver Checking Account – Popular checking account for customers that want both checking and savings
- Gold Checking Account – Offers extra benefits for US Bank credit card and loan customers
- Premium Checking Account – Bears interest, discounts on certain services, and monthly fee waiver for seniors
- Platinum Checking Account – Bears interest and offers benefits on other bank products
For more information about the conditions of the US Bank Bonus 2016, customers should look to the bottom of the offer page. US Bank National Association is a member of the FDIC.