US Bank My Account
- Access a U.S. Bank Visa Gift Card prepaid Visa card account online
- This is a prepaid card (not a credit card) and can be loaded with $25 (min) to $500 (max)
- The card is issued by US Bank – 1-877-693-2899 (phone) – U.S. Bancorp Service Center, P.O. Box 6318, Fargo, ND 58125-6318 (mail) – EPS.Cardholder.Support@fisglobal.com (email)
Common place to use the card include restaurants and entertainment venues such as movies, carnivals and theme parks. The Visa Gift Card provides more protection than just a simple paper gift certificate, check or cash. There are no fees associated with the card and each time the customer uses the card the purchase amount is deducted from the available balance.
Other US Bank My Account Card Information
- The card can be used anywhere and everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted
- A fee of $2.50 per month will be charged each month after 12 months of inactivity
- A fee of $15 will be charged for a lost or stolen card
- When purchasing expensive gasoline be sure to pay inside at the counter
- The U.S. Bank Visa Gift Card WILL expire (please check the date on the front of the card)
- A loss or stolen card can be reported by dialing 1-877-693-2899
- Any purchase costing more than the available balance will be declined or the customer will have to find an alternative form of payment
- It is recommended customers login and check their account often online to avoid looking like a dummy when making a purchase and the card has no funds on it
- Return and refund policies are up to the discretion of the merchant and will have nothing to do with Visa
To have the US Bank gift card delivered be prepared to PAY! The card will cost $6.95 per card for first class mail, or $24.95 per card for express delivery.