Vanilla Visa Gift Card (Last Update 04/12/2016)
- The new Vanilla cards are exciting offerings from Visa that are perfect for any need, from gifts to personal payment options
- Customers can choose between the Vanilla Rewards Cards and Vanilla Gift Cards, both of which provide special perks and savings opportunities to cardholders
- Visa also provides a comprehensive card management portal for Vanilla Cards, making it easy to track your balance, manage purchases, and take charge of your account anywhere, any time
- Vanilla cards be used at locations where Visa debit cards are accepted
Visa’s all-new Vanilla cards offer easy, flexible ways to manage your money. You can use Vanilla cards anywhere Visa is accepted, from gas stations and online retailers to restaurants, hotels, and beyond!
- You can purchase Vanilla Gift Cards in denominations of $25, $50, and $100
- Vanilla cards aren’t reloadable
- After you purchase and activate the card, you may not be able to use it for up to 24 hours
- You can’t use your Vanilla card to pull cash out of an ATM
- Depending on the amount of your Vanilla card, you’ll have to pay a purchase fee between $4.95 and $9.95
If someone steals your Vanilla Visa card or makes unauthorized purchases with it, you must notify Visa immediately. If you don’t, Visa won’t reimburse the funds, which means you could lose out on as much as $500.00.
How to Set Up Online Account Access for Your Visa Vanilla Card
- With your Vanilla Visa Card in hand, go to vanillavisa.com
- On the landing page, select “Vanilla Visa Gift Card”
- On the left side of the page, enter you card number, expiration date, and CCV number
- Click “Go”, and your card balance and purchase history will immediately appear on the page
With low purchase fees, flexible denominations, and all the convenience and reliability of Visa, the Vanilla Card makes a fantastic gift for any occasion! You can use it to pay bills, buy groceries or gas, shop, or even just spoil yourself. Learn more today at vanillavisa.com!