How to Access the Wag Profit Sharing Portal
- Participants will need a username and password
- New users can register for online account access
- The portal provides login credential recovery help
Walgreens employees who need to access to their retirement plan can do so by visiting the Wag Profit Sharing portal. Upon arrival at the portal, plan participants must enter a username and account password before clicking the Sign In button to enter. However, entry will not be available to participants who have not registered for online access. To do so, participants must first click the Register button. After clicking the button, the new user must then enter a SSN, zip code, last name, date of birth, and street number. Please note that participants who already have a PIN will only need to enter a SSN (along with the PIN). Once the participant enters all of the required preliminary information they can click the Continue button to proceed with registration.
More on the Wag Profit Sharing Portal
- Participants can view a video to learn about their projected retirement income
- The portal provides information on how to consolidate outside assets into a plan
- Participants who are retiring or switching jobs can speak to a consultant for help
- The portal provides tips on how to keep the retirement account secure (important)
Participants who need help getting into the Wag Profit Sharing portal can complete a 4 step username and/or password recovery process. The process can be initiated by entering a SSN, zip code, last name, date of birth, and street number. Once the participant enters all pieces of required information the Continue button can be clicked to move onto the next step.
The Wag Profit Sharing portal provides over the phone support between the hours of 8 AM and 10 PM ET Monday through Friday and from 9 AM to 5:30 PM on Saturdays. Participants can reach a plan representative by dialing 877-924-7763.
Walgreens Mailing Address
- 200 Wilmot Rd., Deerfield, IL 60015
More Walgreens Benefits Information