Walgreens Prime Mail
- Username can be used to login to account
- New users can register an account online
- 24/7 toll-free customer support provided
Mail delivery of prescriptions is fast becoming a popular way for patients to receive their needed medications. One of the most popular (and most convenient for that matter) is Prime Mail which is now using Walgreens Mail Service to fill mail order prescriptions. Those who want to sign up for the service can do so by going to the Walgreens Prime Mail page and clicking the Register Now button to fill out an online form with a first name, last name, date of birth, phone number (cell, home, or work), email adders, password, and security question with answer. Those who aren’t too fond of remembering a username or password can opt to enable Pin Code Sign In to have a single use PIN sent via text each time account login is required. It should be noted that users who enable PIN Code Sign In will still have the option of logging in with a password at the Walgreens Prime Mail page.
Benefits of Registering for an Account
- Long-term medications can be delivered right to the customer’s front door
- Medications are delivered in a plain-looking package to help ensure privacy
- Pharmacies make sure to check prescriptions several times for patient safety
- Auto refills can be set for mail prescriptions if eligible under insurance plan
- Quick and easy online ordering with standard shipping that is always free
Existing users who need to login to an account can do so by entering a username along with a password before clicking the Sign In button posted at the Walgreens Prime Mail page. Those who have forgotten their password or username can click the links posted under the login fields to begin the account recovery process. Users who are having problems logging in may want to try reaching out to support by phone (available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week).
Support Phone Number