WalMart Money Card Setup
- Set up or sign up for a Walmart money card online
- Customers will want to have the card on hand when going through the set up process
- The WalMart MoneyCard MasterCard Card is issued by Green Dot Bank pursuant to a license from MasterCard International Incorporated
To obtain the prestige WalMart money card the customer must be 18 years of age or older and have a dying love for shopping with fat people for low-cost items. The card should arrive via US mail 2 weeks after the set up process has been completed. Please wait 3 weeks for those who elected to create a goofy image associated with the WalMart money card.
Contact information for the companies associated with the WalMart Money Card
- WalMart: 702 SW 8th St Bentonville, AR 72716 – Phone Number: (479) 273-4000 OR Fax Number: (479) 277-1830
- MasterCard: MasterCard Incorporated 2000 Purchase St. Purchase, NY 10577, United States – 914-249-2000
- Green Dot Corporation: 3465 E. Foothill Blvd. Pasadena, CA 91107 – Phone: 626-765-2000
Please note the maximum daily cash reload limit at this time is $2,999 and the car dis not allowed to carry a balance greater than $2999. People who receive Federal Benefits (i.e. Veterans Affairs payment or SSA payments) and are expecting a large retro payment should not have the payment deposited on the WalMart money card as it will be rejected if the retro amount is greater than $2,999.00.
Other Money Card Facts
- The card can be cancelled at anytime
- In the event a card needs to be replaced a lost/stolen card replacement fee may apply
- Reload fees may apply
- Customers can have more than one card but WalMart has the right to limit the amount a customer may have
- Fees associated with Cards issued by GE Capital Retail Bank will have monthly reload fees waived if the customer loads at least $1,000 in a calendar month
- Basic WalMart MONEY CARD HOLDERS will always have to pay a monthly fee as it cannot be waived under any circumstances
- The easiest way to load a card is by visiting a WalMart store and cashing a check
- All direct deposits associated with the account must be cancelled or changed with the entity issuing the payment
Please note the service comes jammed packed with a variety of account alerts to include a daily balance alert, direct deposit, ATM withdrawal, Gas purchase and an alert reminder when the account drops below $25.