Payment challenges? Check out Wells Fargo Home Assist.
- A program that can help challenged borrowers meet their obligations
- The process is confidential! Find out what your options are available
- Learn the basic information first and go from there
- A hotline is available to speak with a live representative
- Check the status of your request if you’ve already started
Mortgages aren’t always the easiest things to take care of. Fortunately it appears that Wells Fargo “get its”. Perhaps that’s why they invented the mortgage assistance hub located at www.wellsfargo.com/homeassist. If you’re struggling to make a payment, visit the site and click on the Learn the Basics link to find out what to do first. Once you’ve got a grasp on the basics, explore the other areas of the a site to find out more.
Other Information Available at Wells Fargo Home Assist
- Videos – Because sometimes it’s easiest to learn by watching a short presentation
- HUD Counseling – Learn how to get free counselling from the HUD
- Military Personal – Home Assist offers specific help for military members
- Workshops – A hands on approach to further your knowledge
- Services Personal, Small Business, and Commercial loans
By the way, if you’ve already submitted a loan modification application you can check the status at Wells Fargo Home Assist. In order to do so, click the link located under the Already working with us? section. Next, you can sign on using 1 of 2 options:
Wells Fargo login credentials – Just enter your username and password to login and check status
Access Code – If you received and email with an access code use this option to login for status
Finally, if you need live over the phone help try calling 800-678-7986 for immediate assistance.
Ready to get back on track and make your mortgage payment to Wells Fargo?
Wells Fargo Mortgage Payments Address
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
- PO Box 10335
- Des Moines, IA 50306-0335
More Financial News
- Check out the Discover No Harm to your credit offer