Wells Fargo Check Designs
- Popular issues related to personal checking account issues with WF
- All topics are available to be printed (in black and white or color depending on the user’s preference)
- The site is operated by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. Member FDIC – 420 Montgomery Street, San Francisco, CA 94104, United States – Phone: 866-249-3302
Ordering checks online can be accomplished through account services once the customers has accessed their Wells Fargo account online. Individuals (and businesses) can also reorder checks via telephone by calling Wells Fargo at 1-800-TO-WELLS (1-800-869-3557) or Business accounts please contact the Harland Clarke Corp. at 1-800-237-8982.
What about money orders and cashiers checks?
- For cashiers checks please look for the Order Official Bank Checks link on the Account Services page and then place an order (up to $2000 for each check)
- Customers can also request a money order in person at any Wells Fargo location
- Money orders are limited to $1000 each while cashier checks are limited to $2000 each
Any questions about any of the above polices can be directed to Wells Fargo at 1-800-TO-WELLS (1-800-869-3557). Please note when ordering a paper copy of a check via US Mail please have the check number, amount of the check, the date the check cleared the Wells Fargo account, and the account number.
Who in the world is Wells Fargo?
- San Francisco based multi-billion dollar banking firm
- Was founded in New York City (home of the NY Yankees) in 1852
- Considered one of the largest banks in the US and is a world player on the economic scene
Wells Fargo was officially formed by Henry Wells and William G. Fargo to create an avenue for banking and express service to the Sunshine States (California).