Wells Fargo Homeowners Assistance Documents
- Wells Fargo offers full-service mortgage loan support and assistance for customers who have fallen behind on their payments
- Customers can request assistance like loan modifications through the bank’s Homeowners Assistance Portal
- Through this portal, Wells Fargo offers streamlined, expedited service, ensuring you get the help you need as quickly as possible
It’s never been easier to request home preservation assistance from Wells Fargo. You can submit a request for a loan modification, review and track your modification request process, and easily contact your Wells Fargo representative through the bank’s customer-oriented website.
- You can download the loan modification document packet and instructions
- Be sure to submit your modification request as soon as possible
- Make sure you follow all submission instructions closely, since incomplete or incorrect packets can lead to a delay or even a denial
- If you’re unsure how to proceed or have any questions, be sure to contact a representative before moving forward in the process
Just because you’ve submitted a request doesn’t mean that Wells Fargo will approve it. Loan modification is a very involved process of last resort, so before proceeding try all other means to stay on top of your mortgage obligation.
How to Request a Loan Modification Through Wells Fargo
- Navigate to wellsfargo.com/homepreservation1
- Download the Loan Modification Packet using the green button
- Complete every form in the packet and follow all instructions thoroughly
- Once you’e filled out the packet, upload it directly to Wells Fargo, fax it to 1-866-359-7363, or mail it to MAC X9999-01N, 2701 Wells Fargo Way, Minneapolis, MN 55467-8000
You’ll receive a second loan modification packet by mail after you submit the initial documents. Make sure you provide all required documentation, follow the instructions, and submit the packet as soon as possible. This will increase your likelihood of receiving a modification, ultimately allowing you to save your home. For more information, or to speak directly to a representative, contact Wells Fargo directly.