West Marine Feedback (Last Update 04/14/2016)
- Earn the chance for a $250 gift card by taking the West Marine survey
- Find great boating products and apparel with West Marine
- Sample receipt image is posted on survey page for user convenience
There are few locales in the world more amenable to sea excursions and boating than the California coast. It’s no wonder, then, that West Marine boating supplies opened up shop just outside Santa Cruz, in the 1970s. Back then their operation revolved around providing boating enthusiasts the best customer service whenever they were in the market for parts and supplies. These days, their mission statement reflects that principal, but they have grown and expanded. What started out as a business offering motors and parts is now a full-service stop for sailing and power-boating aficionados. They do maintenance and hardware, boating apparel, water sports gear, plumbing, fishing products and much more.
What you’ll need to participate in the West Marine Survey Sweepstakes
- Your West Marine customer receipt
- The West Marine store number where you made your purchase
- The West Marine register number
- Your West Marine transaction number
- Your transaction date
After entering this info at the promotion site (see below), they can then take the customer survey. Because West Marine knows no boundaries, they have opened their survey Sweepstakes up to not just citizens of the United States, but to those residents of the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and Canada. Folks should be aware of certain restrictions, such as the fact the Sweepstakes has a limit of one entry per person. Those who still do things the old fashioned way can eschew online participation in favor of a mail-in entry to the address listed below.
Contacting West Marine
- 831 476 1800
- Western Marine Products “$250 West Marine Gift Card” Sweepstakes, 500 Westridge Drive, Watsonville, CA 95076