We Take Section 8
- Online search tool provided
- Existing members can login
- New members can register
Sometimes finding an affordable place to live is something that needs to be accomplished without delay. This objective can now be completed through use of the online search tool provided at the We Take Section 8 page. To get started on the search for a new abode, users will need to type in a city, zip code, or school followed by minimum to maximum price range and number of bedrooms. Those who want to narrow the search even further can also add the number of bathrooms, property type (apartment, condo, townhouse, loft OR house, duplex, or guesthouse), pets OK or not OK, and parking availability. Once all of the desired information has been entered the Search button can be clicked to search more than 500,000 Section 8 approved or low price apartments and homes for rent throughout the United States.
Tell me more about We Take Section 8!
- We Take Section 8 is the LARGEST Section 8 apartment finder in the United States
- The tool was created to help find government assisted housing and residential rentals
- Clients can access accurate listings to find a new place to live within 5-7 business days
- Provides customers with direct access to the person who will be renting out the unit
- We Take Section 8 customers will have around the clock access to Customer Support
Existing customers can login to the We Take Section 8 page by clicking the Sign In link and entering an email address and password. Those who have yet to sign up can begin the account creation process by entering an email address, name, password, mobile phone number, anticipated move-in date, and search preferences. Customers who have questions can try using the online support form by entering a name, email address, phone number (optional), and message.