Xerox BenefitsWeb: A How to Guide
- User ID is needed to sign on
- Account recovery help available
- Support contact number provided
Benefit-related employee portals have become so integrated with everyday work life that they are often taken for granted by the employees who use them. With that having been said, employees who rely on Xerox BenefitsWeb to manage their benefits may want to take a moment to truly appreciate this user-friendly portal. The sign in process can be completed in a mere matter of seconds by entering a User ID along with a passcode before clicking the Login button to gain access. Even spouses or domestic partners of Xerox or Global Imaging Systems employees can easily gain access to the portal by checking the box posted underneath the login fields prior to signing in. First time Xerox BenefitsWeb users will need to use an initial preset User ID and passcode when logging in for the first time (a new User ID and passcode must be created when establishing an account). Employees who have forgotten a User ID or passcode can get online account recovery assistance by clicking the links posted at the bottom of the portal (see above sample of the links layout).
More on the Xerox BenefitWeb
- IE 8+, Firefox 20+, Chrome 20+, Safari 5.x+, Firefox 20+, iOS 5.0+, Android 3.0+ are best
- Automatic log off will occur if portal is inactive or another site is visited for 15 minutes
- Any information entered into the system that is not yet “saved” will NOT be retained
- Portal can be navigated using the buttons, links, and menus supplied on the screens
Users who have forgotten a Xerox BenefitWeb User ID will first need to confirm if they have logged on since February 24th, 2014 before commencing the recovery process. Those who need to recover a passcode can begin the recovery process by entering the User ID associated with the account. Employees who need assistance with the Xerox BenefitsWeb portal can try calling the Employee Service Center between the hours of 8 AM and 8 PM Eastern Time Monday through Friday (except for on company holidays).
Xerox BenefitWeb Employee Service Center
- 800-428-2203 (choose option 1 for benefits)