- Search for jobs at Xerox in regards to IT, sales, service and support
- For more information about careers at Xerox call 877.747.3625
- Website is administered by the Xerox Corporation – 45 Glover Ave.Norwalk, CT, 06850 United States – (203) 968-3000
Please note the majority of positions at the Xerox Corporation are located in New York and Xerox will consider those with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation. Emails related to disability employment with Xerox can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org (include the applicants name, the job of interest, and the accommodation being sought). Applicants can search for a job by location, job field, relevancy, type and schedule.
Typical Xerox Careers
- Color & Monochrome Services Executive (CMSE)
- SBU Sales Executive
- Manufacturing and Project Engineer
- Service & Solutions Executive (SSE – US)
- Graphic Communication Solutions Executive (GCSE)
- Project Management – Project Information Coordinator
Client Managing Director (CMD)
All listed Xerox jobs will include the posting date and location i.e. United States-New York-Rochester-XRX 100 Clinton Ave South USXRX2. By clicking on the job the applicant can view a more detailed description of the position in question. The details will include the purpose, scope, primary responsibilities, qualifications, candidate education and additional role requirements. Many Xerox jobs require a higher degree of education and are iffy about hiring non college graduates. People from the lower crest of society should avoid applying for jobs at Xerox.
Typical qualities Xerox looks for in a candidate:
- Results oriented with excellent record of success
- Excellent negotiating and closing skills
- Proficient in Sales Management processes
- High personal motivation and desire to succeed
- Young, good-looking and the ability to attend happy hours
- People who have a DWI/DUI conviction are unlikely to land a job
The Xerox Corporation is a Connecticut based document management corporation with revenues over $20 billion dollars. The firm specializes in copiers, faxes, printers, projectors, and other high-end office equipment.