How to View Your Credit Card Info Online
- Existing account holders can enter a username and password
- New users must register for an account in order to gain access
- You can reset your username or account password online
- Customer support is available to help with questions
Staying on top of your credit card account information is an important thing. Perhaps that’s why the Build Card makes it EASY to do so. For example, you can again online access to your credit card info simply by entering the username and password you set up for your account. Once you’ve logged in, you’ll be able to take care of important account needs such as making a payment or checking a balance. However, if you’re new you’ll first need to create an account. In order to do so, start by clicking the Register Now link (after that it’s pretty much self explanatory).
Learn About Your Build Card
- The card is offered by Continental Finance Company (founded in 2005)
- Helps consumers with less than perfect credit get the spending power they need
- If your card’s lost or stolen call 800-556-5678 to report is missing (important)
- Once you’ve reported your card missing you won’t be liable for further charges
- You may be on the hook for up to $50 prior to reporting your card missing
- Offers an auto pay feature (a good idea if you have a solid bank balance)
By the way, if you’ve forgotten your credit card account username and password, STAY CALM. There’s an easy online reset tool. Start by clicking the link located under the login fields. Next, you can enter your username to begin the process of resetting a password. Meanwhile, if it’s a username you need help with, enter the last 4 of your card number, last 4 of your SSN, and DOB or zip code to proceed.
Finally, if you have questions about your Build Card the answers are likely in these FAQs: www.yourcreditcardinfo.com/FAQS. Additionally, you can contact customer service at 800-634-9558 with questions. Please note customer service is available between 8 AM and 10 PM Monday through Friday and from 8 AM to 4 PM on Saturdays.
One more thing, there is also an easy pay by mail option for your Build Card account (not as convenient as auto pay but at least you won’t forget when the payment is coming out) . To make a payment this way, simply direct your correspondence to the below PO Box (just don’t forget the stamp!).
Build Card Payments Address
- PO Box 660269 Dallas, TX 75266-0269
Ready you access your credit card info? www.yourcreditcardinfo.com
More Credit Card Content