Your Track to Health
- Employees need a username and password to gain access
- New users can complete registration for online account access
- Employees can submit feedback and technical issues
Employees should expect no less than instant access to their important health benefits. Being that, railroad employees who use the Your Track to Health won’t have to fret about not having the access they need, when they need it. Those who need to sign into the portal can get the job done by entering a username along with a password before clicking the Sign In button. Meanwhile, employees who have yet to register can begin by entering a name, date of birth, and Social Security Number (dashes should not be included). After the employee enters the required registration information they can create a user name and password. Finally, the employee will need to take care of account security settings to complete the online registration process.
Why Register for Your Track to Health?
- Registered users will be able to securely access and manage health and welfare benefits information
- Employees can access their benefit plans directly from Your Track to Health portal (a big convenience)
- Users can receive emails regarding benefits, enrollment information, and health-related information
- Your Track to Health users are granted online access to their Summary of Benefits and Coverage
Portal users who have forgotten what their password is can regain an account by confirming their identity and answering their account security questions. In the event that an employee is a little on edge about providing a Social Security Number they should keep in mind that it is needed in order to verify their relationship with the railroad. Further, the information and will NEVER be stored or shared. Employees who still aren’t convinced about entering a Social Security Number can reach out to Railroad Enrollment Services.
Railroad Enrollment Services